Environmental And Economical Air To Water Heating System And
Domestic Hot Water
Air Source Heat Pump How Does It Work?
An air source heat pump (ASHP) is a system which transfers heat
from outside to inside a building, or vice versa. Under the
principles of vapor compression refrigeration, an ASHP uses a
refrigerant system involving a compressor and a condenser to absorb
heat at one place and release it at another. They can be used as a
space heater or cooler, and are sometimes called "reverse-cycle air
In domestic heating use, an ASHP absorbs heat from outside air and
releases it inside the building, as hot air, hot water-filled
radiators, underfloor heating and/or domestic hot water supply. The
same system can often do the reverse in summer, cooling the inside
of the house. When correctly specified, an ASHP can offer a full
central heating solution and domestic hot water up to 80°C.
1. Has been tested and designed in accordance with Europeen
2. High efficiency. Able to work reliably and efficiently till
minus 15 deg C.
3. Uses supper efficient and eco-friendly refrigerant R410A
4. Strong defrost function.
5. Can be used as a chiller in Summer.
6. Over 20 kinds of electronic and mechanical protections to ensure
safe operation and long lifespan.
7. Powder coated steel plate cabinet (stainless steel cabinet
8. 24 hours timer clock. No human attendance is required once unit
1. We are the leader manufacture of air source heat pump of china.
2. We will have many new styles , and we can customized follow your
3. We have the factory ,can visit the factory at any time .
4. We can control the quality of products.
5. Our products “high efficiency” “energy saving” “environmental”.
6. We have our own factory, we are advantage at high quality with